Drama , Fantasy & Romance Movie (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind). 

Joel Parish (Jim Carrey) gets a great shock that breaks his heart after knowing that his girlfriend has performed a strange process to erase all her memories of him , Joel becomes desperate and frustrated and decides to do the same and removes all his memories of her from his head.

 "Why do I fall in love with every woman ♀ I see that shows me the least bit of attention ?"

This film is considered one of the best drama and romance films I have ever seen and may be the best one of them too because it managed to reach all my suppressed feelings inside and take them out in the form of tears coming down from my eyes , Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was touching my heart in a wonderful way every scene passes make me feel sad and frustrated on this love story as if it were real , I chose this movie randomly to become the 700th film of total movies and I am really happy with my choice , Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is unparalleled in its genre and it is unmatched since it is gorgeous in all respects. Accompanied by science fiction & fantasy the film has become more wonderful than before.
This movie was buried deep down my watchlist for quite a long time then i thought it was the time to finally watch it and i think I made the right decision , Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a very popular movie and alot of people have watched it already but i guess im a lil bit late to the party , im probbly not adding anything to the movie with this review but for anyone who cares here we go..
Performance .. I can not say that the performance was very idealized as I have felt some comedy by Jim Carrie in some scenes which is not supposed to have any kind of comedy in it Or maybe I'm wrong and that's just a feeling because I know that Jim Carrey is a comedy actor in most of his films , Jim Carrey invented in his roles whether comic , romantic or dramatic movie as he is a well known and famous actor and deserves this fame for his wonderful efforts in each role he preforms. Kate Winslet participated in this film as she also made a great effort that no one can ever deny i also think she is very much suited to romantic roles and makes her a wonderful actress.
Directing ... was often one of the best things that attracted me to the film in terms of idea and quality as it was produced by Michel Gondry where he showed his ability to direct in a good way and I am excited to watch any of his films in the future, hoping to be as great as this movie.
The Story .. I dont think I saw a story like this one before or like the magnificence of it , written by Charlie Kaufman as he also wrote (Being John Malkovich) and it is another wonderful movie was presented to us by him , the story is also one of the things that attracted me to it which affected my feelings towards this movie and I think this was not only me but also it succeeded in penetrating the feelings and hearts of of people to make them feel how beautiful and good this movie is.

I am only a drop in the sea trying to express the beauty of this movie and i also dont think there is anyone who cares about my opinion in all cases but here I am writing this review anyways but here i am hoping there is someone who agrees with my opinion.

Recommended.
Thanks for reading! , Bye.