Sci-Fi, Thriller Movie (Replicas).

After losing his family members in a car crash an artificial biology scientist being obsessed with bringing people back alive facing a government laboratory and confronting the laws of physics.
There now, I’m better. Like it never happened.
Replicas , a movie starring Keanu Reeves , Alice Eve with Emily Alyn Lind , directed by Jeffrey Nachmanoff and written by Chad St. John .. Well it's a pity the script is so offensive, because in other respects the film is quite acceptable. They serve not to make the film good , only to make it bearable as the graphics were poor and bad enough to make us hate it.
The plot of the story wasn't enough for me to get attracted towards the film , the work they have done in the movie wont be appreciated that much by me as I didn't like it.
The fact that this movie wont get even better is stuck in my head and it progressively descends to the worst with a new watch.
I'm usually a fan of Sci-Fi movies but I also have to admit that it is hard to make a movie meets the need of the watchers including something new and exciting to make us love it because we have a lack of good writers making a good movie and we need them badly.
I'm a little bit upset about this movie scale since its not that interesting.
Keanu has been one of my favourite actors but his choices keeps going down gradually as hes getting older but still giving a hope for him waiting for John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum as its going to be one of the best trilogies in action movies.
Like come on! , even the poster looks bad.

You decide yourself if recommended or not.
Thanks for reading! , Bye.